Earn good money alongside your studies in an informal and inspiring environment!
Your goal is to make our customers (sellers and buyers) happy, by answering their questions and helping them to solve their issues.
We have a broad variety of customers, from traders in exclusive Ferrari's to Antique Jewellery collectors, and everything in between. Occasionally, there might be a dispute between a seller and a buyer, it is your challenge to mediate between them and find a solution that works for both. In order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction possible, we need you!
What will you do?
- Timely and correctly dealing with questions from sellers and buyers, via phone and email
- Managing disputes and complaints and finding the best solution for both parties.
- Working together with other departments to improve the customer experience.
- Spotting possible improvements in order to be ahead of questions and optimise processes
Who you are
- You speak Dutch fluently;
- Satisfactory level of English is required
- You are available for a minimum of 16 hours per week
- You are available to work on Saturdays and Sundays
- Customer service experience is not required but definitely desired
- You’d love to work in a fast-growing, dynamic and informal organisation
Your friends would describe you as a real people person, they like to share everything with you as they trust your opinion and advice. You have an eye for detail and nothing slips your attention. Also, your communication skills are second to none, being able to converse with whoever comes your way. Naturally, you never forget that the customer is your number one priority.
What we offer
- This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing online auction platform! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation.
- Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.
Assen or Amsterdam