Who we are
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day.
As Europe’s fastest growing online auction platform, our mission is to make special objects available to everyone. In fact, 14 million users are buying and selling on Catawiki every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent!
Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 as a platform where collectors could manage their collections online. Yet, times change, ideas evolve, and in 2011 we hosted our first online auction and we haven’t looked back since! We’ve now grown to 500 Catawikians working across 7 international offices and are proud to have maintained our start-up mentality.
What you will do
Catawiki is offering a unique opportunity to build Category marketing from the ground up and to have a tremendous impact on the direction and future growth of the Company. For key categories where we see the opportunity to multiply our business we are looking for the next marketing rock star who will be at the heart of accelerating the growth of the assigned categories.
Reporting to the Head of Category Marketing and with close ties to the General manager of the cluster, the Experts and channel Marketeers your goal will be to achieve the top line growth goals by driving new and repeat buyers through smart and scalable marketing programs & campaigns. In this role you are responsible for building and executing the demand and supply plan for this category while controlling the spend levels and ROI of your efforts. You will be based in Amsterdam.
Examples of what you will be working on:
- Building demand plans that drive the required volume of new and repeat buyers as well supply
- Driving programs and campaigns to achieve the categories’ business goals for growth
- Working along with channel leads to oversee the budget and ROI to achieve category objectives
- Monitoring of category performance both post acquisition and across acquisition channels
Who are you
- You are a Generalist Marketeer, with broad experience across the entire Marketing mix
- You have about 7 years of experience in a similar generalistic marketing role
- You have an analytical mindset to make data driven decisions and soft skills to influence stakeholders to get things done
- You have experience in an international, matrix organization
- You have about 5 years of experience independently building and driving multi-channel marketing campaigns
- You get energy from working in a scale-up environment and you have an entrepreneurial mindset
Here’s what we can offer you
- A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities.
- Trendy offices located in the heart of Amsterdam and Assen with an easy-going atmosphere.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
- Tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
- And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.