Who we are
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day.
As Europe’s fastest growing online auction platform, our mission is to make special objects available to everyone. In fact, 14 million users are buying and selling on Catawiki every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent!
Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 as a platform where collectors could manage their collections online. Yet, times change, ideas evolve, and in 2011 we hosted our first online auction and we haven’t looked back since! We’ve now grown to 500 Catawikians working across 7 international offices and are proud to have maintained our start-up mentality.
What you will do
You are focusing on expanding the international partnership portfolio. You will think of ways how to grow the partner base as quickly and efficiently as possible. You ensure a constant optimisation of the partner portfolio you are responsible for and make a smart use of the data in order to back up your decisions.
You have ideas about how Catawiki can grow business with help of partnerships. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and always looking for new ways of creating business and revenue. You are not traditional, but you are always looking to innovate and different ways of tackling challenges. Lastly, you think it’s a challenge to do your work as efficiently as possible.
Who are you
You have demonstrable commercial skills, either through work experience or during your studies. You are results driven and able to think in terms of ROI. You speak fluent Dutch or English. You think in an automated and dynamic way of working. Besides this you are:
- An inspirational and enthusiastic team-player who is passionate about partnerships in the digital marketing and have at least a Bachelor's Degree;
- Results-oriented, driven, accurate;
- Flexible, able to create opportunities & possibilities;
- In possession of a can-do attitude; your desire to work hard matches that required by a start-up company;
- Someone who enjoys meeting up with colleagues on off-hours.
Here’s what we can offer you
- A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities.
- Trendy offices located in the heart of Amsterdam and Assen with an easy-going atmosphere.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
- Tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
- And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.