Who we are
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day.
As Europe’s fastest growing online auction platform, our mission is to make special objects available to everyone. In fact, 14 million users are buying and selling on Catawiki every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent!
Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 as a platform where collectors could manage their collections online. Yet, times change, ideas evolve, and in 2011 we hosted our first online auction and we haven’t looked back since! We’ve now grown to 500 Catawikians working across 7 international offices and are proud to have maintained our start-up mentality.
THE ENVIRONMENT: A nest of talents!
Catawiki is recognised as best in class for digital marketing. We believe in true specialists in our team with deep knowledge of doing partnerships.
You will work in a team of 3 experienced partnerships marketeers on growing the partnerships portfolio in several countries. Next to that you will operate together with our experts in every category to seize the partnerships opportunities in the niches. We are never happy with the status quo, we always want to improve and raise the bar.
What you will do
YOUR MISSION: You build sustainable growth!
You are focusing on expanding the partnership portfolio in France. You will think of ways how to grow the partner base in France as quickly and efficiently as possible. You ensure a constant optimization of the partner portfolio you are responsible for and make a smart use of the data in order to back up your decisions.
YOUR VISION: You believe in automation and innovation!
You have ideas about how Catawiki can grow business with help of partnerships. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and always looking for new ways of creating business and revenue. You are not traditional, but you are always looking to innovate and different ways of tackling challenges. Lastly, you think it’s a challenge to do your work as efficiently as possible.
Who are you
You’re a result driven partnerships marketeer!
You have demonstrable commercial skills, either through work experience or during your studies. You are results driven and able to think in terms of ROI. You speak French and preferably another language other than English. You think in an automated and dynamic way of working. Besides this you are:
- An inspirational and enthusiastic team-player who is passionate about partnerships in the digital marketing and have at least a Bachelor's Degree;
- Results-oriented, driven, accurate;
- Flexible, able to create opportunities & possibilities;
- In possession of a can-do attitude; your desire to work hard matches that required by a start-up company;
- Someone who enjoys meeting up with colleagues on off-hours.
Here’s what we can offer you
- A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities.
- Trendy offices located in the heart of Amsterdam and Assen with an easy-going atmosphere.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
- Tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
- And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
Netherlands (Amsterdam), Netherlands (Assen)