Who we are
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day.
As Europe’s fastest growing online auction platform, our mission is to make special objects available to everyone. In fact, 14 million users are buying and selling on Catawiki every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent!
Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 as a platform where collectors could manage their collections online. Yet, times change, ideas evolve, and in 2011 we hosted our first online auction and we haven’t looked back since! We’ve now grown to 500 Catawikians working across 7 international offices and are proud to have maintained our start-up mentality.
What you will do
As our (international) business recruiter you are responsible for the entire recruitment process for our core functions including the Sales, Customer Support, HR, Finance and Expert positions. You will be responsible for helping to further develop Catawiki’s culture by embedding the company values in all business and recruitment processes.
You will find, target and approach the best profiles, making Catawiki stand-out from the crowd. You search for candidates, conduct interviews and manage the recruitment process from end to end, proactively making improvements along the way. You will manage your own portfolio of vacancies independently, from junior through to senior level and drive up the quality of hires by forming effective partnerships with hiring managers and using data to drive decision making.
As a business recruiter at Catawiki you will become an important member of Catawiki’s People Team. This means you will contribute and spearhead initiatives that make Catawiki a destination of choice for the best and most relevant talent in the market. These initiatives will range from employer branding, to events, to interviewer training and process improvements and a whole lot more!
Who you are
You have significant experience in a fast growing company, you are eager to create a best-in-class recruiting function in a growing scale up and you have experience with international recruitment. In addition, you:
- Have relevant experience collaborating with hiring managers, coaching and advising them in order to effectively hire for senior positions.
- Are a champion sourcer; Outside of LinkedIn, you know the best ways to search for and find new Catawikians, whether it’s Modern Art Experts, Financial Controllers or Marketing Managers.
- Know how to prioritise your work to add the most value to the business.
- Are great at managing your stakeholders, from candidates to interviewers to hiring managers,
- Use data to continuously optimise recruitment processes, and improve the candidate experience.
- Having experience in a fast growing international (startup) company is a big plus.
Here’s what we can offer you
- A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities.
- Trendy offices located in the heart of Amsterdam and Assen with an easy-going atmosphere.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
- Tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth.
- The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
- And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.