Who we are
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day.
The special object you’ve been searching for, or a new and unexpected interest you never thought you’d have: the more you look, the more you’ll find. And at Catawiki, there’s always more to the story. Our experts value, authenticate and curate everything from automobiles to vintage stamps, so everything you encounter is real and layered with meaning - waiting to be found.
Our mission is to connect passionate enthusiasts with the objects that tell their stories. As Europe’s fastest growing online auction platform, we help over 14 million users discover new treasures every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent! Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 and have since grown to almost 500 Catawikians, working across 7 international offices, while maintaining our start-up mentality every step of the way.
What you will do
As a Sr. CRM Marketer, you will be creating and implementing strategies to keep our users engaged on our platform. You will be creating and managing marketing campaigns in channels like email, app push, direct mail, and others. One of the key elements here is automation. With a user base of many millions and 50.000+ new unique items up for auction every week, it’s crucial that our marketing messaging is set up in an automated, scalable manner. In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Defining and implementing CRM marketing strategies.
- Working closely together with our product teams, modeling journeys from a users perspective.
- Continuously setting up experiments and iterations.
- Creating insights from data, resulting in clear insights, opportunities, and next steps.
Who are you
- You have around ~4+ years of relevant experience, setting up creative (CRM) marketing campaigns and journeys. The years of experience isn't as important as your attitude, passion and growth mindset.
- You are creative and able to think outside of the box.
- You are intrinsically motivated to understand our customers and to create the perfect journey for each and every one of them.
- You have experience with marketing automation platforms (preferably Selligent).
- You are data-driven. You are able to derive actionable insights and opportunities from data, which serve as the basis for your strategies and/or next iterations of experiments.
- You are a strong communicator in English.
- You have a hands-on attitude, not afraid to get your hands dirty while executing your strategies
Here’s what we can offer you
This is your chance to add colour and make the world a more interesting place. Come help shape a unique place and join one of Europe’s fastest growing platforms! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organization. In addition we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands. Additionally, you can expect:
- Working with top notch marketers acting on a champions league level in a super complex dynamic environment; you will learn a lot!
- A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities.
- A great office located in the heart of Amsterdam with an easy-going atmosphere.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
- Tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
- And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.