Affiliate Marketing Specialist
What you will do
In order to continue growing rapidly, we are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Specialist to join the Partnerships team. As an Affiliate Marketing Specialist you are responsible for maintaining and extending the partner portfolio for two superclusters.
Collectables and Luxury
Catawiki’s structure is built on four superclusters: Collectables, Art & Antiques, Luxury, and Mobility. We’re looking for an Affiliate Marketing Specialist to grow and optimize our partner portfolio for our Collectables and Luxury clusters. We already have some great ongoing partnerships, so it’s up to you to keep building on this and to take this partner portfolio to the next level.
Your main tasks will include:
- Acquiring new partners to grow the two superclusters, Collectables and Luxury, and establishing long-term effective and profitable relationships with them.
- Managing the budget according to performance and strategic priorities, driving revenue, achieving targeted CPA and maintaining positive KPI trends.
- Briefing the category marketing teams about performance and aligning campaigns in the calendar.
- Driving testing, analysis, optimisation, and reporting on partnerships performance.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in Affiliate Marketing / Partnership Management.
- Hands-on, proactive attitude and an enthusiasm for picking up a variety of tasks.
- Open and collaborative, looking for solutions and always ready to deliver what needs to be delivered.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- A real team player.
- Able to speak and write in English and Dutch.
- Passionate with a positive vibe and can-do attitude.
Who we are
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day.
As Europe’s fastest growing online auction platform, our mission is to make special objects available to everyone. In fact, 14 million users are buying and selling on Catawiki every month.
This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent!
Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 as a platform where collectors could manage their collections online. Yet, times change, ideas evolve, and in 2011 we hosted our first online auction and we haven’t looked back since! We’ve now grown to 500 Catawikians working across 7 international offices and are proud to have maintained our start-up mentality.
Here’s what we can offer you
- A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities.
- Trendy offices located in the heart of Amsterdam and Assen with an easy-going atmosphere.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
- Tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
- And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.