Who we are
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day.
The special object you’ve been searching for, or a new and unexpected interest you never thought you’d have: the more you look, the more you’ll find. And at Catawiki, there’s always more to the story. Our experts value, authenticate and curate everything from automobiles to vintage stamps, so everything you encounter is real and layered with meaning - waiting to be found.
Our mission is to connect passionate enthusiasts with the objects that tell their stories. As Europe’s fastest growing online auction platform, we help over 14 million users discover new treasures every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent! Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 and have since grown to almost 500 Catawikians, working across 7 international offices, while maintaining our start-up mentality every step of the way.
What you will do
As our Head of Global CRM, You will play a key leadership role where you will have ownership of our CRM strategy, automation, execution & result. You will be leading a team of CRM-Marketers, and together you will be responsible for keeping our userbase engaged with Catawiki. Retention, LTV, and engagement metrics are some of your key KPI’s. In this role, you will report to the VP of Marketing & CS, and together with the Head of Brand and Head of Acquisition, you’ll be a key part of the Marketing Leadership team.
The importance of retention within the Catawiki model is enormous; your strategy is targeted on our 5 million active Catawiki users. The average Catawiki buyer is visiting our platform 100 times a year and drive a significant amount of our €350 million GMV business. Your other responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of (super!) talented CRM-Marketers. (currently 5 FTE)
- Developing our CRM strategy in order to increase the engagement of our existing userbase significantly
- Owning our top buyer program and Customer Intelligence Centre
- Creating insights from data that result in strategies to improve retention, engagement, and LTV
- Applying a Customer-Centric approach to all our activities
- Managing relations with key stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Exploring new ways/channels to delight our customers
Who are you
- ~10+ years CRM/Email related experience with at significant experience in a leadership role
- Track record of success in CRM/Email automation, and customer journey creation
- Experienced in developing and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Data-driven, creating insights from data that form the foundation for strategies
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (preferably Selligent).
Here’s what we can offer you
This is your chance to become part of a fast but sustainable growing tech company! You will have an exciting role in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. In this role you will be a part of the Catawiki-group Leadership team. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team of 30 marketeers; you'll have big responsibilities and can really create something. Together with you, we’ll make sure we act on Champions league level; Better than this, you won’t find! Additionally you can expect:
- Working with top notch marketers acting on a champions league level in a super complex dynamic environment; you will learn a lot!
- A diverse and international team with over 50 different nationalities.
- A great office located in the heart of Amsterdam with an easy-going atmosphere.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
- Tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
- And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.