What you will do:
An Account Manager in our dynamic organisation contributes to the realisation of our commercial targets. You will play a key role in acquiring and onboarding the right set of sellers. These sellers will fill our auctions on a daily basis with special objects and that will add value to our platform.
- Identify new business, mainly through telephone (cold calling), email, field visits and fair visits focusing on all the Spanish market
- Bring onboard new sellers and build long term trusted relationships focusing on their weekly consignments
- Draw up and maintain win-win commercial agreements between Key Sellers and Catawiki
- Monitor and analyse the key accounts KPI’s and educate them on Seller statistics, category guidelines
- Work closely with our experts to understand market needs and source the right new business.
- Job based in Madrid or Barcelona, with visits to leads/sellers/fairs/events on a weekly basis
- Quarterly visits of our Amsterdam office to connect and work with the sales team based in NL.
- Reach out to key internal stakeholders on solutions for issues experienced by Key Sellers;
- Proactively suggest and follow up on opportunities for improvement to internal stakeholders;
You will be part of the Mobility department and be working for the Spanish and Portueguse market.
Who are you:
- A Master/Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2+ years of sales experience. Your degree is Commercial, Economics, or Sales related.
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English (fluency in Portuguese a plus)
- Passion and knowledge for classic vehicles not required but a plus
- Business development approach, successful and trustful networker
- Curious, passionate and open-minded
- Able to work independently and organised
- Flexibility! We are a fast-growing organization where things can be different tomorrow;
- A strong interest for the online industry or maybe have a collection yourself so that you are able to understand the language of our sellers;
- Capable of using google tools (sheet, slides) and data. We are a data-driven company.
Who we are
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day.
As Europe’s fastest-growing online auction platform, our mission is to make special objects available to everyone. In fact, 14 million users are buying and selling on Catawiki every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent!
Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 as a platform where collectors could manage their collections online. Yet, times change, ideas evolve, and in 2011 we hosted our first online auction and we haven’t looked back since! We’ve now grown to 500 Catawikians working across 7 international offices and are proud to have maintained our start-up mentality.
Here’s what we can offer you:
- A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities.
- Trendy offices located in the heart of Amsterdam and Assen with an easy-going atmosphere.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
- Tailor-made training to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
- And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.
Catawiki is committed to building a diverse company and diverse teams. That includes everyone, no matter your age, ability, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation. We welcome applications from underserved and underrepresented communities. If you’ve got a story to tell, come and join us.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls. For successful applicants who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time-being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day. You can Click Here to read the Coronavirus company update from our CEO, Ravi Vora.