What you will do
As Customer Excellence Specialist you will be responsible for complex, high-value or escalated cases within
Customer Support. You're a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and negotiating skills
and are driven to help customers. Moreover, you have an outstanding business sense and you are an
ambassador for all internal departments.
As a Customer Excellence Specialist your responsibilities will include the following:
- You are facilitating the negotiation between buyers and sellers by providing direction and
- You love to make our customers happy and will give your utmost to find solutions for complex
and escalated cases. You remove as much friction as possible.
- You add value by creating a positive customer experience. You take ownership of the case
and you take charge in the communication.
- You enjoy investigating both sides of disputes and find it easy to stay neutral.
- You assist and empower customer support agents in finding ways to reach mutually satisfying
- You liaise closely with other departments such as Legal, Auctions and Trust.
Who you are
- Professional experience as a Customer Service Representative;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You have at least one year customer service experience in high value or and escalated cases.
- You speak English on a fluent level and you are a native Dutch speaker.
- You are available to work 20 to 40 hours a week; you are available to work in weekends, on
public holidays and evening shifts.
- You are keen on working in a fast growing, international and informal organisation.
Communicative, conflict management, customer oriented, empathic, involved, monitoring, planning and organising, eye for detail, pro-active, problem solving, responsible, self-reliant, ‘stand your ground’, stress-resistant and teamplayer.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.