What you will do
As an expert, you will be closely involved with evaluating and arranging lots submitted by our users. Using your expert knowledge and extensive network, you will be responsible for creating attractive lot listings every week. Catawiki strives to keep user transactions as transparent and fair as possible, and your expertise and experience play a large part in maintaining this standard; you know better than anyone what items are of interest to our users. You will review lot titles, descriptions, and pictures, and provide users with an estimated value based on this information. If you need to reject a submission, you do so in a professional and courteous manner. Your efforts result in exceptional auctions that bidders will find irresistible. We also expect you to keep your own auction interesting by working with our sales department, thereby drawing in new sellers and diversifying the selection of lots offered at your auction. Finally, you’ll also be working together with our marketing department to generate an increase of potential bidder attention at your auction.
Who you are
We do not necessarily require any diplomas or experience in similar functions, however, we do require:
- Expert knowledge in your field
- An eye for trade
- Documented commercial experience
- Excellent communicative skills
- Good computer skills
- A network of potential sellers and experts in your field
- The diplomatic competence needed to act as a mediator in disputes between users
- Good command of the English language
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. Additionally, you can expect:
- Turn your hobby into your career
- Flexible hours: between 16 and 40 hours; set your own working hours
- Work from home
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, informal reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.