Marriage wristwatch by Tarnan. This watch has been transformed from gold pocket watch, produced probably in Swiss in the first half of the XX century.
The mechanism of this watch is from the pocket watch and was matched with new, specialy made to this model steel case without moving ears. Matched process was made by high grade watchmaker. The specification of the watch listed below:
- gold plated
- after a review of watchmaker, tested, works on one wind circa 27h
- cleaned and oiled, in good condition
- the unique design and unique model of the mechanism on 15 stones
- company signature Tarnan
- classic with moving ears
- made of polished steel with gold plated rings
- specially adapted to this model - not originaly Tarnan
- lace at the height of 12 hour
- mineral glass on the front and back of the case
- diameter excluding the crown is appr. 48 mm, total length 70 mm,
- very good condition
- new leather strap width: 22 mm, length 26 cm
- original porcelain dial with company signature
- arabian hour numbers
- very good condition, no scratch
- hands original by Tarnan
Please note that you are buying a watch 80 - 100 years old, historic. This kind of watch isn't like the new quartz watch and requires frequent adjustment.
Shipping with Post / Courier and with insurance.
Shipping costs: 40 EUR in EU/ 60 EUR rest of the world.
- Materiaal kast