Vintage earrings from the mid 19th century with openworked mount setting in 18 kt yellow gold made of three movable components decorated with 68 carré cut emeralds of 3 ct in total, lever back, in mint condition.
- Weight: 11.80 g (approx.)
- Earring materials: 18 kt yellow gold
- Clasp type: Lever back
- Earring design: openworked
- Width of the earrings: 31.25 mm (approx.)
- Earring length: 50.00 mm (approx.)
- Carré cut emeralds
- Total number of emeralds: 68
- Total carats of emeralds: 3 ct
- Condition: mint condition.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number
If you wish to know more about our products, please click on the following link:
This lot may be subject to customs duties.
- 18 karaat
- Alto del pendiente 50 mm
- Als nieuw - ongebruikt
- Voor 1980
- Omringende stenen