18 kt yellow gold choker with natural Akoya salt water cultured pearls, with lobster clasp, in mint condition.
– Weight: 11.05 g (approx.).
– Length: 45 cm (approx.).
– Clasp type: lobster.
– Clasp material: 18 kt (750/1000) yellow gold.
– Condition: in mint condition.
– Akoya pearls.
– Years of cultivation: 4 years.
– Pearls diameter: between 6.60 and 6.90 mm (approx.).
– Pearls type: Akoya salt water cultured.
– Pearls shape: round.
– Pearl colour: white.
– Pearl lustre: very good.
– Quality of pearls: AA+
– The pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity, acquired in their cultivation process.
– This piece of jewellery has been tested to confirm that it is 18 kt gold. The hallmark is on the clasp.
Shipping costs: Registered with tracking number.
* If you wish to know more about our products, please click on the following link:
This item may be subject to customs charges.
- 18 karaat
- Longitud 45cm
- Als nieuw - ongebruikt
- Voor 1980