Graded by AIG, Antwerp International Gemological Laboratories.
Certification included and sealed.
Shape: Round Brilliant
Carat: 1.08 ct
* Dear bidders, please note due to the fact September is the holidays month in Israel shipping delays may occur.
Photos are taken with a high-quality camera lens.
No process of coloring editing or Photoshop, “What you see, is what you get”.
Please have a good look at the photos before bidding.
AIG - Clarity Scale:
IF - Flawless
VVS1, VVS2 - Very Very Slightly Included.
VS1, VS2 - Very Slightly Included.
SI1, SI2, SI3 - Slightly Included.
I1, I2, and I3 - Included.
* Dear bidders, if you are not fully aware of what you bid on, or have any disagreement with the grading standard after you examined the lot, please consider not bidding.
* Shipments are insured and tracked by the most reliable shipping companies FedEx/DHL.
* Please note, your country of residence may impose customs and import duties.
* Belgian bidders, only registered Diamond Traders can import Diamonds to Belgium.
* Chinese bidders, loose Diamonds can only be shipped to Hong Kong.
* French bidders, you need a customs broker to import loose Diamonds to France.
If you're Interested to check more of our lots, please click on the seller’s name next to reviews and location.
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, feel free to contact us if you have any concern or questions.
- Vorm / slijpsel
- Witte kleur