Choker and pendant in 18 kt (750/1000) white gold, with 1 South Sea Australian pearl, calibrated and salt water cultured, measuring 10.20 mm in diameter (approx.), chain length 42 cm (approx.), spring ring clasp, in mint condition.
***NO RESERVE PRICE***
-* This piece has been tested and confirmed to be 18 kt gold.
- Weight: 2.70 g (approx.)
- Maximum height of the pendant: 18.45 mm (approx.) including the bail
- Maximum width of the pendant: 10.20 mm (approx.)
- All indicated measurements are approximate.
- Clasp type: spring ring.
- Clasp material: 18 kt/750 white gold.
- Gold hallmark is on the chain clasp.
- Condition: mint condition
- South Sea Australian pearl
- Pearl diameter: 10.20 mm (approx.)
- Salt water cultured.
- Years of cultivation: 4 years.
- Pearl colour: mother-of-pearl white
- Pearl lustre: very good.
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity, acquired in their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered shipping with tracking.
If you wish to know more about our products, please click on the following link:
This item may be subject to customs charges
- Halsketting met hanger
- Witgoud, Zuidzee parel
- 18 karaat
- Longitud de la cadena 42 cm
- Totaal Gewicht
- 2,7 g
- Als nieuw - ongebruikt