up for auction this pen, in nearly unused condition, just once to try it, and back to the case.
I got this as a gift.
Omega Speedmaster Professional 40th Anniversary Apollo 11
Moon Landing Pen in Flight Case.
- Silver graphics of the moon with "Landing Site: Sea of Tranquility" on the barrel. - "20 July 1969" on the top around.
- "40th Anniversary Moon Landing" on the cap
- Omega logo on the top.
It comes with a very nice aluminum flight case bearing an engraved plaque on the top, featuring the 40th anniversary landing. .
A gorgeous and elegant writing instrument made by the company whose watches were worn on the moon, virtually impossible to find and a collector´s item.
It can hold montblanc refills, but , didn't try them.
Ink is black
All sales are final. no returns.
Pen is sold as it is, in working condition.
Photographs are part of the description, please watch carefully.
Buyer must assume taxes if outside EU.
If in Canary Islands, IGIC applies, and must be paid too.
- Pen & case vrijwel onmogelijk te vinden
- Model / Type
- Roller pen
- Omega Speedmaster Professional 40th Anniversary
- Uitstekende staat - nauwelijks gebruikt met minimale gebruikssporen en tekenen van ouderdom