Qing Dynasty, Shanxi province.
Height: 17 cm. each
Width: 11 cm. each
- Provenance: Dutch private collection acquired in 1980s-1990s on Amsterdam art market.
- A Certificate of Authenticity from Becker Antiques (specialist in Chinese pottery since 1969, Amsterdam) will accompany the item.
- All items legal to buy/sell under The Netherlands covering cultural patrimony, and are guaranteed to be as described or your money back.
Modeled as Buddhistic lions seated in mirror image on a rectangular plinth, the heads forward with jaws agape, the joss-stockholders supported on their backs, glazed in amber and turquoise. Small piece missing from the upper side of the stockholders.
The seller guarantees that he is entitled to ship this lot.
It will be professionally packed and safely send by FedEx.
Buyers are responsible for import regulation and restrictions of their own country
- Boeddhistische leeuwen
- Qing Dynastie (1644-1911)
- Regio / land van herkomst
- Goede staat, zie beschrijving
- 17×11×0 cm