Sandstone Cambodia, Khmer Kingdom, Angkor period, Bayon style, 10th/11th century
A triangular shaped stele with the depiction of Yaksha in the center of a flamed niche Seated in royal ease on a row of three diminutive figures, his left hand resting on his knee and his right hand holding a mace Mounted on a metal base (later)
Dimensions: 45 x 34 cm Condition consistent with age
- Old private collection, Amsterdam, 1970's
- A Certificate of Authenticity from Becker Antiques (specialist in Asian art since 1969, Amsterdam) will accompany the item.
- All items legal to buy/sell under The Netherlands covering cultural patrimony, and are guaranteed to be as described or your money back.
The seller guarantees that he is entitled to ship this lot.
It will be professionally packed and safely send in a wooden crate by FedEx.
*Please note: Due to the value and fragility of this object, shipping to China/Taiwan will only be possible through an experienced and specialized shipping company (Art Packers and Shippers, Neumann en Vettin B.V.). Every lot will be shipped with a custom-made case to guarantee safe transportation. Shipping costs are to be determined on the basis of a requested quote at neumannenvettin.com made by the seller. The buyer is responsible for payment of the shipping costs and all related import charges.
- Totaal aantal artikelen
- Guardian Yaksha
- Khmer Rijk (Cambodja) (802-1432)
- Regio / land van herkomst
- Titel kunstwerk
- Khmer Sandstone Relief of a Guardian Yaksha, 10th/11th
- Zeer goede staat, zie beschrijving
- 45×34×20 cm