1. The tongs for sugar cubes were created in the 20s in Austria
made of sterling silver (hallmarked)
Made by hand. Shaped like the legs of a lion. Decorations all along
length 12.5 cm
2. 1 teaspoon serving sugar
It was created with the establishment of the State of Israel in the 1940s and has the symbol of the State.
The spoon is made of 925 sterling silver and is shaped like a leaf.
length 11.5 cm
3. Another teaspoon, at the tip of the spoon, there is a historical Berlin structure.
Was created in Germany in the 1950s
The spoon is made of 800 silver (tested) and is in excellent condition
length 11 cm
4. 1 teaspoon serving sugar
Hand made in Austria in the 1920s of silver 800 (tested).
The spoon is golden and at the end of the handle is a Star of David.
5. An 800 silver spoon (tested) was produced in East Berlin in the 1950s. Gilded slightly
It will be well packaged and shipped within 3 days
A tracking number will be added
- Aantal items
- Tang voor suikerklontjes - Benen van een leeuw & suiker theelepeltje & sil
- .800 zilver, .925 zilver
- Geschatte periode
- Begin 20e eeuw
- Land van herkomst
- Oostenrijk, Israël, Duitsland
- Uitstekende staat - nauwelijks gebruikt met minimale gebruikssporen en tekenen van ouderdom
- 0×0×0 cm
- 104 g