Amazing pair of big obelisks of Breccia Oniciata marble with a Rosso Damasco marble inlay.
First of all, the dimensions should be highlighted: they are 190 cm high!
They come from a prestigious noble palace in Venice.
Sculptures formed by two modules, base plus obelisk.
The base has lion's feet at the foot, each side is inlaid with a square in Rosso Damasco marble.
They show veins and an outstanding patina, lot of exclusive craftsmanship and quality. Unique and never presented before. Rare to find on the common market.
Also the marble used is very rare, elegant and fine.
Perfect as interior and exterior furnishing elements.
Solid and robust, they won't go unnoticed.
A one of a kind lot!
The items are in very good condition and intact.
They will be delivered in a wooden crate with a proper packaging.
Affordable, safe and tracked worldwide shipping.
Shipping will be agreed privately at the end of the auction; the costs will not be high and shall be borne by the buyer.
The item is also available for pickup at our warehouse.
Dimensions of each item:
- Base 44 cm x 44 cm x H 40 cm, weight 60 kg;
- Total height (base+obelick) 190 cm;
- Total weight (base+obelisk) approx. 300 kg.
- Paar grote Obelisks - H 190 cm - 2 modules
- Gegoten steen, Marmer, Marmer Breccia Oniciata en Rosso Damasco
- Land van herkomst
- Italië, Venetië
- Goede staat - gebruikt met kleine tekenen van ouderdom en vlekjes
- 190×44×44 cm
- 600 kg