Silkscreen print in 3 colours on 300 g brown craft paper.
- Limited hand-print edition.
- Edition of 68 copies.
- 50 x 70 cm.
- Signed and numbered.
- Blind stamp (embossed) in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Carefully shipped in a stiff tube.
+ Certificate of authenticity
The work was always stored flat
RNST explores the world of street art since the middle of the 1990s. While studying fine arts in Dijon, he was introduced to graffiti, collages and stencils...
The works he creates are often based on photos, then reconstructed in drawings, he then adds a kind of narrative poetry, works them in ink, retouching,... So there is a lot of work done in the studio. RNST sees his creations as genuine gateways between the world as it is and his intimate universe. With a bit of provocation and romance
- Titel van kunstwerk
- Chronique d une fin annoncée
- Gesigneerd in de plaat, Gestempeld, Handgesigneerd
- 70×50 cm
- Verkocht met lijst