Authentic Fabergé Imperial egg.
This egg is a prototype which was created as a preview showing for the ‘Peter The Great Egg Small’ collection.
This version is the first created in 1983, and there was a second version created in 2003.
This is the official reproduction of the egg purchased by Nicolas II and offered to his wife in 1903, created by Carl Fabergé for the 300th anniversary of the Foundation of the city of St Petersburg in 1703.
24K Gold Plated Metal - Swarovski Strass.
The work on the egg is superb because it is all in relief.
Height: 6.5 cm.
Width: 4.5 cm.
Condition: in fairly good condition.
- Please take a look at the many pictures for a good idea of the exact condition of the item.
- You are purchasing the item in the condition shown in the pictures.
- Should you come across any issue after your purchase, please always contact the seller first before placing a negative review, to allow the seller to find a solution with you.
- Thank you for your understanding.
Registered shipment with insurance.
- Ei "Peter The Great Egg" (Prototype!)
- Vergulde metalen - Swarovski steentjes
- Fabrikant / Merk
- Fabergé Impérial
- Geschatte periode
- Land van herkomst
- Redelijke staat - zwaar gebruikt en mogelijk ontbreken er kleine onderdelen