Piovene Porto Godi vigneto pozzare riserva, is a deep wine with intense aromas, which is made from 30% Cabernet franc and 70% cabernet sauvignon.
It matures for 12-15 months in small vessels (barriques). It is a long-lived wine, with an intense color that tends to purple, with scents of ripe red fruit and cherries. Best served with red meat.
This wine can age for a very long time! 14% alcohol
The wine has to be decanted before consumption and poured in to a carafe. Let it breath for 2 hours and you will have the best experience for this wine.
6 bttls in strong cardboard box will be send to you on the same day of payment! Fast shipping and always with insurance!
Can also be picked up on appointement.
- Gemengd kavel
- Rode wijn
- Producent, wijnnaam
- Piovene Porto Godi 'Vigneto Pozzare' Cabernet Sauvignon - Colli Berici
- Aantal flessen
- Flessen (0.75 liter)
- Bordeaux type fles, hals vulhoogte
- Originele verpakking
- In originele kartonnen doos
- Conditie label
- Volledig intact, leesbaar etiket
- Conditie capsule/kurk
- Volledig intact metalen capsule
- Criticus Score
- tri bicchieri 2011 , 90/100 point WS