Woodblock print (reprint) - Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849) - Cushion Pine at Aoyama - From the series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji" - ca. 1970
This is a wood block print by Japanese artist Hokusai (1760–1849), part of his Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji series, dating from c. 1830 to 1832. The work has been described as "one of the simplest and at the same time one of the most outstanding of all Japanese prints".
Technique: woodblock print
Date: ca 1970
Very good condition.
See photo's for impression and details.
Beautiful color and sharpness.
As usual, print will be shipped well packaged and secured.
- Houtsnede afdrukken (herdruk)
- ca. 1970
- Regio/land van herkomst
- Artiest / maker
- Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849)
- Zesendertig gezichten op de berg Fuji
- Titel van het kunstwerk
- Cushion Pine at Aoyama - From the series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji"
- Zeer goede staat, zie beschrijving
- 32×22×0,2 cm