Buddhist prayer necklace made of ruby and obsidian beads with a Tibetan dzi: 1 ‘Tiger's Tooth’ Dzi bead with 3 eyes.
In very good condition. Length: 51.5 cm. Weight: 37 g.
- Rubies: Between 0.4 and 0.5 cm (approximately).
- Obsidian bead: between 0.3 and 0.5 cm high.
- Dzi: Approximate 3.5 cm high.
The 3-eyed tiger tooth bead increases the spiritual power and drives evil away.
Sterling silver spring closure hallmarked 925, sterling silver ring. Mounted on a Japanese steel-wrapped nylon thread.
Origin of the Obsidian beads: India.
Origin of the ruby beads: Brazil. Colored oil-based.
The gems are usually treated to improve the colour or clarity. No research has been conducted on this specific object.
Carefully packed registered and insured shipment.
- Boeddhistische gebedsketting - Himalaya, Tibet - dzi-tijgertand 3 ogen
- .925 zilver, Ruby en Obsidian
- Geschatte periode
- na 2000
- Land van herkomst
- Als nieuw - ongebruikt
- 37 g