Woodblock print (Takamizawa reprint) - Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849) - Nakahara in Sagami Province - From the series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji" - 2nd half 20th century
This is a wood block print by Japanese artist Hokusai (1760–1849), part of his Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji series, dating from c. 1830 to 1832. The work has been described as "one of the simplest and at the same time one of the most outstanding of all Japanese prints".
Size: ca. 39.5x27cm (48,5x33,2cm including map/passe-partout)
Technique: Wood-block print.
Published by: Takamizawa (reproduction from 1927-1938)
Period: 2nd half 20th century
See photo's for impression and details.
Beautiful color and sharpness.
As usual, print will be shipped well packaged and secured.
- Houtsnede afdrukken (Takamizawa herdruk)
- 2de helft 20ste eeuw
- Regio/land van herkomst
- Artiest / maker
- Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849)
- Zesendertig gezichten op de berg Fuji
- Titel van het kunstwerk
- Nakahara in Sagami Province - From the series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji"
- Zeer goede staat, zie beschrijving
- 48,5×33,2×0,2 cm