Fantastic 1er cru from Les Saint-Georges. Gained 92 points from James Suckling, he has the following to say about this wine:
"I like the complexity of the very fresh and densely fruited, earthy and floral-inflected nose. There is excellent richness and volume to the suave medium-bodied flavors where once again the firm minerality adds lift to the ever-so-mildly austere, complex and well-balanced finale. This too should be approachable after 5 to 7 years but has the potential to reward 10 to 12."
Can be drunk now, but will develop in the next 5 years.
Wines will be shipped by UPS in packaging specially designed for the transport of wines.
- Gemengd kavel
- Rode wijn
- Producent, naam van de wijn
- Nuits-Saint-Georges - 1° Cru "Les Saint-Georges" - Domaine Forey Pere & Fils
- Aantal flessen
- Flessen (0.75 liter)
- Bourgondië/Champagne/fluit fles type, hoge vulhoogte
- Conditie label
- Volledig intact, leesbaar etiket
- Conditie capsule/kurk
- Volledig intact metalen capsule
- Criticus Score
- 92/100 points, James Suckling