Type of jewel: Antique Victorian 18K yellow gold diamond pendant on recent gold chain
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1880
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information:The hanging part with diamonds is typically 19th Century. And the chain is of much more recent date.
Diamond(s):16 senaille and rose cut diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles or rose cuts.
Before offering diamond jewellery for sale, Adin has all the diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab for whether they are natural or synthetic. All diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: length necklace 56,00 cm (22,05 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 8,00 gram (5,14 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19337-0229
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Antieke Victoriaanse hanger aan recente gouden ketting, Anno 1880 -, Collier
- Geel goud
- 18 karaat
- length necklace 56,00 cm (22,05 inch)
- Totaal gewicht
- 8 g
- Zeer goede staat - een beetje gebruikt met kleine tekenen van slijtage