Fully handwritten and signed letter of Count George Spencer II with a handwritten response (unsigned) by cardinal Cesare Brancadoro
Letter written in London on 10 May 1816
Inside the letter Count Spencer communicates to the recipient the death of a common friend and then speaks of some books published in Subiaco and other incunabula that he can procure for the Cardinal.
On the back of the letter there is a completely handwritten note of Cardinal Brancadoro; in this long note he asks to send the text and the year of the requested books.
The Cardinal concludes his note by talking about a portrait.
Handwritten pages: 3
Signature with certificate of authenticity COA-R registered.
- Handtekening letter gesigneerd (ALS)
- Aantal boeken
- Geschiedenis, Handschriften, Kunst
- Auteur/ Illustrator
- Count George Spencer II
- Autograph; Letter with Cardinal Cesare Brancadoro's response, about Old and Rare Books
- Zeer Goed
- Publicatiejaar oudste item
- Eerste druk
- Frans, Italiaans
- Oorspronkelijke taal
- Enkele pagina
- Gesigneerd, Gesigneerd door auteur
- Aantal pagina‘s.
- 22,8×18,5 cm