Watches made by Baume-et-Mercier (founded in 1830) are snapped up as soon as they come out. Over the years, the company has come out with several lines of watches that are functional, elegant and chic to wear. Baume-et-Mercier watches are worn by celebrities and film stars thanks to their elegance and precision time keeping quality.
- Swiss self-winding calibre ETA-Valjoux 7750
- ball bearing
- 25 jewels
- power reserve 44 hours
- stop second device
- regulator system ETACHRON
- 316L-stainless-steel, polished
- 39mm excl. crowns, 42,5mm incl., 45mm lug to lug
- thickness: 15,5mm
- unique No: 3546612, best prove of authenticity
- brushed stainless-steel
Crystal: scratch resistant, anti-reflective sapphire
- push/pull with logo
- luminescent hands and hour markers
- date aperture at 03:00 o'clock, quick-set
- three chronograph sub-dials:
- 12 hours at 06:00 o'clock
- 60 seconds at 09:00 o'clock
- 30 min. counter at 12:00 o'clock
- brand-new genuine black leather, alligator grain on cow
- lenght: 24cm
- width: 20mm
Weight: 85 grams
Just from general overhaul.
Excellent condition, inside/outside like NEW.
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipment worldwide.
- Baume & Mercier
- Geneve - Capeland - Swiss Automatic Chronograph
- Ref. No MVO45216 - Excellent Condition - Warranty - Full Luxury Set
- Materiaal kast
- Documenten, Doos, Garantie, Volledige set
- Chronograaf polshorloge
- Verzekerde verzending.
- Gedragen & in zeer goede staat