*Title: Dressed nude, Orbetello, 2010
* Image size: 19.3cm x 29cm (7.6 x 11.42in.)
* Sheet size: 24cm x 30cm (9.44 x 11.8in.)
* Printed: 2020
* Printing: Genuine gelatin silver print on Ilford baryta paper (315g/m²) with margins.
* Print quality: Gallery + Archive.
* Markings: Signed, titled, dated, and numbered in pencil and with the photographer's copyright and reproduction rights stamps on the verso.
* Condition: New, never been framed and used.
* Packaging and Shipping: Professional Art-secure packaging to ensure your order is delivered safe and sound. Shipping with tracking code and insurance.
NOTES about Editions and Print Quality
1. This photograph is available in different sized limited editions. Smaller sizes have a larger number of prints. The 24x30cm is the smallest size, and it’s limited to 15 prints. Once the last copy has been sold, the photograph will be no longer available.
2. A gelatin silver print on baryta paper is perfect for exhibition because of its rendition under lighting, and it's perfect to archive because of its longest durability. That makes - together with the limited edition - the value of the photo even higher, it’s a true investment.
If you have any questions about this lot, please feel free to contact me. I'll be glad to assist you.
- Marco Tenaglia (1971-)
- Titel van kunstwerk
- Dressed nude, Orbetello, 2010
- Gesigneerd, Gestempeld
- Datum van afdrukken
- Originele Staat
- 19,3×29 cm
- Totale afmetingen
- 24×30×0,05 cm