Special Edition limited to 5 copies. Highlights added by hand. Signed and numbered. Each copy is unique.
Canvas 450g/m2 polyester. Boesner wooden stretcher, gallery quality, included. Shadow box not included.
Original size: 140 x 110 cm
Insured shipping with tracking number.
Certificate of authenticity included, hand-signed by the artist.
Unique goodies; comics, Blachcoin®, gold capes...
Born in 1980, into a family of amateur artists and art lovers, he started creating comics and graffiti at the College of Chambéry le Haut and then joined the ‘Sector S’ .
He produced his first performances and installations with the ‘Performers’ and Professor Carret in 1996.
A follower of the Fluxus movement, a disciple of Ben (‘Vautier’ and not ‘Laden’!), the artist worked as a sports instructor and also a musician before making a living off of painting.
Maxime Blachère is currently represented in 21 countries.
- He created the largest fresco ever for the 2019 Cycling Tour de France (a complete failure).
- Residency at StreetArtCity. Creation of a hotel room at Hotel 128 - May 2019 (to be seen before censorship!)
- ‘Cassoulet en Spray’ featured on Topito, 2019
- Ranked 4th in the ‘Peintre d'or’ awards at the City Hall of Champagne-au-Mont-d'Or in 2018 (by cheating)
- Clash with Eric Brunet on RMC about the Tag vandal in 2018
- Received an exceptional award from the Town Hall of La Tour-de-Salvagny 2017 (by bribing the mayor)
- Winner of the Graffiti Battle of the ‘Parlons Basket’ association in 2017 (by drugging his opponent).
- Comic Strip award winner from the TINTIN Foundation in Brussels, 2010.
- Elected ‘blog-Star’ by radio Skyrock in 2009.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- BLACH® (Maxime Blachere)
- Titel van kunstwerk
- Vic Big Lyon 3/5
- Giclee op canvas
- 80×60 cm
- Totale afmetingen
- 80×60×2 cm
- Verkocht met lijst