This is a little Herend service bowl from the 60s.
It is in the shape of a vine leaf and has the most popular design from the manufacture: Victoria.
This decoration was made for the world exhibition in London in 1851 where it had fantastic success. Queen Victoria herself commissioned a complete set.
Dimensions: 15 x 8.5 x 3 cm
- Herend seal - Hungary (used between 1960 and 1969)
- The shape's number and the design's code are written by hand:
This little bowl is in excellent condition. The gilding on the edges of the vine leaf is not as shiny as the rest.
Origin: Hungarian auction in Budapest.
The shipping costs include the price of very careful packaging, with which I can guarantee you shipping without breakages. Tracking fees for the parcel are also included.
- Kleine serveerschaal in de vorm van een druivenblad
- Goud, Porselein
- Fabrikant / Merk
- 7724, VBO / Feuille de vigne
- Geschatte periode
- Land van herkomst
- Uitstekende staat - nauwelijks gebruikt met minimale gebruikssporen en tekenen van ouderdom
- 30×85×150 mm