Jean-Louis and Didier farm nearly 8 hectares on Morey-Saint-Denis and Gevrey-Chambertin.
The Estate has developed around the family home in the center of the village.
The vineyard consists of 40 plots located 85% on Morey-Saint-Denis, the remaining 15% on Gevrey-Chambertin.
They offer a full range with wines at each level of appellation: 2 Regional, 3 villages, 5 Premiers crus and 2 Grands crus.
- Gemengd kavel
- Rode wijn
- Producent, naam van de wijn
- Morey-Saint-Denis 1° Cru "Les Millandes" - Domaine Amiot
- Aantal flessen
- Magnum (1,5 L)