This Merlot has a fruity flavor profile of raspberries, cherries, chocolate, vanilla and plums.
Best with fish, meat & semi-hard cheese. Merlot from Croatia comes from a warmer climate, making the merlot a bit heavier and sweeter. Merlot wine from Croatia is therefore very popular with wine connoisseurs.
It is a wine that combines well with a wide range of dishes. Due to small tannins, the dry taste of red wine does not dominate. It complements the taste of various meat dishes such as steaks.
- Ideal wine that can last for years thanks to the aging process in Slavonian (Croatian) oak barrels;
No shipping outside the EU
- Rode wijn
- Producent, naam van de wijn
- Blato 1902, Merlot
- Vrhunsko vino (premium wine)
- Aantal flessen
- Flessen (0.75 liter)
- Dalmatia, island Korcula
- Bordeaux type fles, hals vulhoogte
- Conditie label
- Volledig intact, leesbaar etiket
- Conditie capsule/kurk
- Ingezakte kurk