PEZ 1 shaft restored vending machine 1967
Pez vending machines were used in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The first German machines were introduced around 1954 and were manufactured by DWM Austria in October 1956, produced by Glerios / R.Seipel & Co. and Theodor Braun (Vienna).
Restoration vending machines with all the beautiful motifs of an original PEZ machine by R. Seidel from 1967. With key and weights.
Dimensions: 55 cm high, 17 cm wide, 14 cm deep
Insured shipping via DHL