This piece was verified and numbered (D-20613) by the Spanish Gemological Institute.
The amber offered here is the most desired one due to its quality and high price.
The photos were taken with natural lighting, artificial light and UV (ultraviolet) light. The intense blue appears under the influence of UV light.
Dimensions are approximate.
The chromatism in the pictures depends on your screen settings.
It is shipped perfectly packaged and protected, with tracking code.
- Belangrijkste mineraal / Naam meteoriet
- Echte Dominicaanse Barnsteen -
- Minerale vorm / Soort meteoriet
- Cordillera Septentrional, Santiago de los Caballeros
- 85×66×38 mm
- 81 g
- Oorsprong (Regio/Stad)
- Santiago de los Caballeros
- Oorsprong (Land)
- Dominicaanse Republiek