Christian Boltanski - Les Vacances à Berck-Plage (Août 1975)
Artist's book - hardcover, cloth binding - signed - edition of 500 - Oktagon Verlag, Stuttgart - 1995
- Oktagon Verlag, Stuttgart
- unpaged [32 pp.]
- With 23 original colour photo's by Boltanski.
- Hardcover, cloth binding.
- Edition of 500 copies, all signed by Boltanski.
Christian Boltanski (born 1944) is a French sculptor, photographer, painter and film maker, most well known for his photography installations and contemporary French Conceptual style.
Boltanski began creating art in the late 1950's, but didn't rise to prominence until almost a decade later through a few short, avante-garde films and some published notebooks in which he referenced his childhood.
- Aantal boeken
- Auteur/ Illustrator
- Christian Boltanski
- Les Vacances a Berck Plage
- Publicatiejaar oudste item
- Eerste druk
- Originele taal