Zenith SA is Swiss luxury watchmaker. The company was started in 1865 by Georges Favre-Jacot at the age of 22, in Le Locle in canton Neuchâtel.
Zenith El Primero was one of first automatic chronograph watches that was introduced back in 1969 and was resurrected in 1986. - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Zenith automatic calibre 400 Z
- 31 jewels
- frequency: 36,000VpH (5 Hz)
- power reserve: ca. 50 hours
- 316L-stainless-steel, polished
- 40mm excl. crown, 42,7mm incl.
- 13,9mm thick
- scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Crown: pull/push with logo
Bezel: fixed, polished
Case-back: sapphire, see-through
- luminescent hands and Arabic numerals
- tachymetre scale along the outer rim
- date at 04:30 o'clock
- three chronograph sub-dials:
30-minute counter at 03:00 o'clock
12 hours at 06:00 o'clock
small seconds at 09:00 o'clock
- brand-new black leather, alligator grain on cow
- length: 21cm
- width: 20mm
Double folding clasp with logo
Weight: 83 grams
Water-resistant 5ATM/50meters, not useful for swimming
High recognition value.
Zenith: highest quality watch.
From general pre-sale check.
Never worn, it has decorated showcase of luxury watch shop.
My personal authenticity and quality warranty, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- El Primero Chronograph - Sport Class
- Ref. No: 03.0510.400
- Materiaal kast
- Doos, Garantie
- Chronograaf polshorloge
- Verzekerde verzending.
- Niet gedragen