Offered for auction is a fantastic huge WW2 Grouping, something that is almost impossible to find nowadays! The grouping belonged to Soldier Bernd, who was with the 784th Military Police Bataillon and saw action in the pacific.
This large grouping consists of;
- His WW1/WW2 cavalry rifle belt, reissued in WW2. Rare type to find!
- A very large group photo of his unit (784th MP bataillon)
- 30-40 small photo's of his experiences in the Philipines and New-Guinea, with photo's of his MP Jeep, his buddies, captured Japanese gun, etc.
- Approx 50 Letters, including V-mail, dating from his service time and shortly after.
- His personalized plexiglass ring, made from a downed Jap aircraft
- His sewing Kit pouch
- His shaving mirror
- His pillow cover from his camp training
And much more, see attached photo's for ALL details! He saw battle in the Pacific, but I dint have the time to fully study this. I havent researched him due to lack of time, but this must be fantastic thing to do!
Fantastic 100% original grouping for your US WW2 collection! Unique opportunity to obtain such grouping and great to additionally research!
See also my many other WW2 items that I offer for auction on catawiki!
- Insignia - V-Mail - Scheerspiegel - Naaisetje en nog veel meer - 784th MP bataillon
- Land van herkomst
- Verenigde Staten
- UNIEK!!! ENORME WO2 GENOEMD Soldatengroep - Geweerriem - Brieven - Foto's
- Fabricage jaar
- Origineel/ Replica
- In goede staat
- Met certificaat van echtheid