A very rare brochure, in perfect condition, of La Licorne, of the French Automobile Company Corre, founded in 1901:
* View of the factory
* Rankings and awards
*vTechnical description of engines, cooling, chassis, clutch, gear shift, transmission, rear axle, brakes, front axle, steering, suspension, bodies and accessories,
* List of models (characteristics and prices), including lowered chassis and small trucks
* Price list for standard bodywork, luxury bodywork, supplements, accessories, tyres and anti-slip supplements!
* Illustrations of the various accessories!
* Speed chart
* General information
Badge in relief, in red and gold, on the cover of the Corre Automobiles in Neuilly-sur-Seine, sublime!
34 pages, not dog-eared, in black, red, gold and white, in perfect condition, on glossy paper of very beautiful quality.
Weight: 75 g
- Type object
- Brochures / Catalogi
- La Licorne
- Aantal items
- Catalogue Automobiles Corre "La Licorne" de 1911
- Zeer goed - Minimale sporen van slijtage en leeftijd
- 0,3×15,7×24,8 cm