* Sterling silver pair of George V large pierced salt cellars w/ spoons.
* Both hallmarked Birmingham 1911.
* Both initials T.W of the makers T. Wilkinson & Sons
* Both Cellars have each four paw feet; oval in form; the smaller of the two has a beaded decoration around rim and base and a square in the middle of the cellar; the larger one with a leaf and a round flower-like decoration in the middle of the cellar; both original liners are in good condition; one with some minor chips to the rim.
* One spoon looks a bit different of the other but both measure approx 100 mm. each.
* Both hallmarked with initials CB over TB of the makers Christopher & Thomas Wilkes Barker, working around 1800 and both spoons have a year letter E that could very well be London, 1800.
* One mustard pot decorated with a square measures approx 70 mm wide and approx 50 mm in height including feet and finial; the other one approx 75 mm wide and approx 55 mm. in height including feet and finial.
* The combined silver weight of the two cellars and the two spoons is approx 123 grams.
* Good condition commensurate with time and use.
- Aantal items
- Paar George V grote doorboorde zoutvaatjes met zoutlepels, Zoutstrooier
- .925 zilver
- Ontwerper / kunstenaar
- T. Wilkinson & Sons / T. Wilkinson & Sons
- Art Nouveau
- Geschatte periode
- Land van herkomst
- Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Goede staat - gebruikt met kleine tekenen van ouderdom en vlekjes
- 123 g