This beautiful and refined hand-sculpted gem-art Sea Turtle is crawling out of its egg and seems ready to swim to the ocean! Made so vivid and realistic! This awesome fine piece of art is completely carved out of a natural lump of massive seagreen to seablue precious Amazonite.
It is incredible that the sculptor succesfully integrated the gemstone Amazonite so well with the natural colours of the Quartz egg and this Sea Turtle. The many beautiful details, the lifelike appearance and perfect finish, by placing the sculpture on a partly polished and partly matte black Onyx pedestal, make this refined artwork an absolute masterpiece!
Fits in every mineral or gem-art collection or interior. A striking eye-catcher, unique and a really valuable item!
- Belangrijkste mineraal / Naam meteoriet
- Amazoniet Zeeschildpad die uit Kwarts Ei kruipt
- Minerale vorm / Soort meteoriet
- Gem Art - Sculptuur op onyx sokkel
- Met de hand gebeeldhouwde edelsteenkunst door beroemde Pointers Gemcraft-beeldhouwers
- 112×76×97 mm
- 567 g
- Oorsprong (Regio/Stad)
- Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Oorsprong (Land)