Very fine beautiful Brand new Tabriz, cork wool with silk with attractive pattern and soft colors combination. The background color is not white it is milky color which it is not clear in pictures. Please look at pictures
• Item number : 01366
• The carpet is imported to EU before 1 /1 / 2015
• Country of Origin: Iran (Persia)
• Size: approx 239 cm x 165 cm
• Knot density is 500,000 knots/m²
• Pile: Cork wool and silk
• Chain: cotton
• Condition: It is in excellent condition Brand new.
• Quality: Very high quality,
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
With certificate of authenticity
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Additional costs for shipping to islands (Corsica, Sicily, etc.).
The city of Tabriz is situated 600 km west of Teheran and one of the largest cities in Iran and also the captial in the province of Azerbajdzjan. The population comprising of the Azaris, who are the largest ethnic minority in Iran and speak the Turkish dialect. The city is old and has for centuries been a very important trading place and border station. Known attractions are the Blue Mosque and the giant bazaar.
A good Tabriz has a short and rough pile. The patterns can consist of a centrally placed medallion surrounded by arabesques, weeping willows and cypresses. Another popular motif is the four seasons which describes the life of the Persian farmer during spring, summer, autumn and winter.
- Brand new Tabriz
- 239 cm
- 165 cm
- Kurkwol en zijde op katoen
- Land van herkomst
- 21e eeuw
- In zeer goede staat
- Professioneel schoongemaakt tapijt