Ford Model A Replica on the basis of an International Harvester Scout - built by Glassic Industries from West Palm Beach, Florida (USA).
Glassic Industries Inc. was an American automobile manufacturer based in Palm Beach, Florida (USA) from 1966 to 1976. The company was founded by Jack Faircloth and his son Joel under the name Glassic Industries, Inc. in West Palm Beach.
In 1966, they presented a replica version of a two-door Ford Model A Roadster based on the International Harvester Scout. The car had the four-cylinder in-line engine of the International with a displacement of 2488 cc and an output of 93 bhp (68 kW) at 4400 rpm. It had a wheelbase of 2540 mm.
During the entire construction period (from 1966 to 1988, approximately 1,600 Ford Model A Replicas were produced in total.
The vehicle offered here was probably built in the autumn of 1972: It still has the engine of the International Harvester Scout, but it already has the new company name (Glassic Industries instead of Classic Motors) on an attached plaque. This is number 426 (from number 432 onwards, Ford V8 engines were installed).
Upholstery: Back leather
The convertible hood is attached with buttons.
The vehicle has the International Harvester Scout’s 4-cylinder engine.
The vehicle has no vehicle documents (copies may be required).
Unfortunately, there is no information about the history.
Currently, the vehicle does not start (will have to be loaded with a winch and transported on a trailer or with a truck), assistance with loading is possible. On request, the vehicle can also be delivered at a surcharge.
All information supplied without guarantee - no liability for printing and typing errors. The indicated odometer reading/mileage is read-off and in miles.
The vehicle can be viewed and collected by appointment near Augsburg, Germany.
In order to avoid later disappointment, it is recommended that you view the vehicle before placing a bid. Please contact Catawiki to arrange an appointment.
- Model Type
- Model A replica
- Bevindt zich in
- Body stijl
- Afgelezen kilometerstand
- 5537 mi
- zonder registratiepapieren
- Overeenkomende nummers
- Overeenkomende kleuren
- Geldige APK
- Staat (lak en carrosserie)
- 3 - Goed: kan carrosserie en lakwerk vereisen. Mogelijk moeten bepaalde onderdelen vervangen worden.
- Staat (interieur)
- 3 - Goed: vertoont normale sporen van gebruik en slijtage. Mogelijk moeten onderdelen worden gerepareerd of vervangen
- Staat (chassis en onderkant)
- 4 - Redelijk: frame/chassis heeft misschien gerepareerde of niet-gerepareerde schade. Vertoont overmatige slijtage/roest en vereisd werkzaamheden of vervanging van onderdelen.
- Conditie (mechanisch)
- 4 - Redelijk: kan mechanische schade hebben. Motor en/of transmissie zijn mogelijk in slechte staat.
- Staat (Algemeen)
- 5 - Toe aan restauratie (schuurvondst)