Winemaker Notes: Elegance, softness, and a pleasure to drink are the notable characteristics of Chateau de Vaudieu Chateauneuf-du-Pape. Already deliciously fruity, but best between 5 and 15 years
WS92 Wine Spectator
A lovely, silky and refined style, with raspberry and plum coulis notes that stream from start to finish, underscored by subtle black tea, cinnamon and incense accents. Finely beaded acidity and a light echo of shiso leaf keeps this grounded through the finish.
RP90 Robert Parker
75% Grenache and 25% Syrah that hit a whopping 15% natural alcohol, of which it doesn’t show a trace. Loaded with ripe red and black fruits, spice, peppery herbs and licorice, this medium-bodied, charming and downright classy beauty has sweet tannin and a great finish. Drink it anytime over the coming 7-8 years.
- Gemengd kavel
- Witte wijn
- Producent, naam van de wijn
- Chateauneuf du Pape (white) Chateau de Vaudieu.
- Aantal flessen
- Fles (0.75L)
- Bourgogne/Chapagne/Fluit fles type, 1 cm vulhoogte
- Originele verpakking
- In originele kartonnen doos
- Conditie label
- Volledig intact, leesbaar etiket
- Conditie capsule/kurk
- Volledig intact metalen capsule
- Criticus Score
- 92/100 points, Wine Spectator