In 1963, the Dutch abstract expressionist painter Karel Appel (1921-2006), one of the founders of the avant-garde movement COBRA, registered time at the Institute for Sonology to compost music for a documentary about himself made by cinematographer Jan Vrijman. Photos were taken by Ed van der Elsken.
33 RPM 12 inch vinyl record in deluxe sleeve with fabric backing*
1 * Paysage électronique (11:41)
2 * Poème Barbare (3:30)
3 * Le Cavalier Blanc (12:42)
Music Barbare is a powerful mixture of electric organ fumblings, full-on riots of distorted kettle drum, and assorted percussion-room filigrees, assembled info an extremely edit heavy suite with tape-speed manipulation.
Thick cardboard outer sleeve with an illustrated photo book attached to the flyleaf.
Book with photos in excellent condition.
Long playing record is in excellent condition.
* The first two pictures are from the unpacked specimen to be sold. The last two pictures are from the packed specimen to be sold. The rest of the pictures are from a previously sold copy.
- Meer dan 3 artiesten/bands
- Artiest/band (max 3)
- Karel Appel
- Meerdere titels
- Record titel
- Musique Barbare
- Aantal artikelen
- LP Album, Verschillende media
- Land van herkomst
- Jaar van uitgave (oudste)
- Jaar van uitgave (jongste)
- Near Mint (NM)
- 1ste persing
- Boekje / boek
- The World’s Window Baarn-Holland
- Platenlabel nummer
- 99954 DL
- 32×33 cm