Signature of Pope Pius XI (born Achille Ratti) on a fine decree of plenary indulgence.
The fine document grants indulgence to mrs. Pierina Canzi.
The document is embellished, in addition to the elaborate illuminated letters, also by the round image depicting the Pontiff made by the company G. Felici of Rome, always the official photographer of the Holy See.
Two other beautiful original images from the time of Pope Pius XI in postcard format are attached to the signature.
Pope Pius XI (Latin: Pius PP. XI, born Achille Ambrogio Damiano Ratti; Desio, 31 May 1857 – Vatican City, February 10, 1939) was the 259th Bishop of Rome and Pope of the Catholic Church from 1922 until his death. From June 7, 1929 he was the 1st ruler of the new State of Vatican City.
- Getypte letter gesigneerd (TLS)
- Aantal boeken
- Gedenkwaardigheden, Handschriften, Religie
- Auteur/ Illustrator
- Pope Pio XI (Achille Ratti)
- Autograph; Original Photograph with Conferring a Plenary Indulgence
- Publicatiejaar oudste item
- Publicatie jaar jongst item
- Eerste druk in dit formaat
- Oorspronkelijke taal
- Enkele pagina
- Gesigneerd door illustrator
- Aantal pagina‘s.
- 49×42 cm