Rare decree countersigned by Umberto II of Savoy as Lieutenant General of the Kingdom, a position he held for the short period of transition between the end of the Fascist Twenty years and the proclamation of the Republic.
The decree, countersigned by Raffaele de Courten as Minister of the Navy, authorizes the transfer of the Second Lieutenant of Complement Vessel Falla Giuseppe for war merits.
Document in good condition with some slight flaws such as creases and defects.
Umberto II of Savoy (Umberto Nicola Tommaso Giovanni Maria of Savoy, Racconigi, 15 September 1904 - Geneva, 18 March 1983) was Lieutenant General of the Kingdom of Italy from 1944 to 1946 and last king of Italy, from 9 May 1946 to June 10th of the same year.
Signature date: March 15, 1946.
Handwritten pages: 2
- Getypte letter gesigneerd (TLS)
- Aantal boeken
- Geschiedenis, Handschriften, Militaria
- Auteur/ Illustrator
- Umberto II di Savoia
- Autograph; Decree for Transfer for Merits with Signed of Raffaele de Courten Minister of the Navy
- Zeer Goed
- Publicatiejaar oudste item
- Eerste druk in dit formaat
- Oorspronkelijke taal
- Enkele pagina
- Gesigneerd, Gesigneerd door auteur
- Aantal pagina‘s.
- 36,5×25 cm