Entirely handwritten letter of Jean-Toussaint Arrighi, Duke of Padua, addressed to his cousin and widow of General Franceschi.
Letter written in Ajaccio - February 1813.
In the letter Duke Arrighi writes to his niece thanking for the letter received in January and provides news about the state of health of her husband General Franceschi, who left for the great army and was wounded, according to some sources.
Duke Arrighi comforts his cousin and greets her from the whole family in Corsica.
Handwritten pages: 2
Signature with certificate of authenticity COA-R registered.
- Handtekening letter gesigneerd (ALS)
- Aantal boeken
- Genealogie, Geschiedenis, Handschriften
- Auteur/ Illustrator
- Jean-Toussaint Arrighi Duke of Padova, Napoleonic General
- Autograph; Letter Napoleon Bonaparte's Cousin News of Husband Injured in War
- Zeer Goed
- Publicatiejaar oudste item
- Eerste druk
- Oorspronkelijke taal
- Enkele pagina
- Aantal pagina‘s.
- 24,3×18,7 cm